After the triumph of Miss Elite Uganda, Husinah Nassuna sends a special "thank-you note" to Muganga and Rajiv.



Husinah Nassuna, the current Miss Elite Uganda 2023 and a bachelor's nursing student at Victoria University, has written a lengthy and moving letter of gratitude for the guidance and support of specific people who have been essential to her success on the journey so far.

The 21-year-old expressed her gratitude to Mr. Rajiv Ruparelia, Prof. Lawrence Muganga, the vice chancellor, the staff, and the students for their support since she started her campaign to become Miss Uganda 2023/24. She was awarded a full scholarship to the university for her nursing degree.

As Miss Uganda Elite 2023/2024, Nassuna will represent Uganda in the Miss Elite International pageant in Egypt.

The University's beauty queen has vowed to utilise the Miss Elite International platform to highlight Uganda's skill, attractiveness, and culture while also making a good contribution to society at large.

This is her whole letter of gratitude.

"Dear Board of Governors of Victoria University, Vice-Chancellor and Management, Faculty and Students, My Promoters, All Victoria University Ambassadors, My Family, and All Voters: I am honoured and humbled to receive the Miss Uganda Elite 2023/2024 title, and I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you for your support and belief in me. I'm grateful for the chance to accept this honour, which is simply incredible."

"I also want to express my gratitude to the Miss Uganda organisers for their outstanding leadership, nurturing, and work ethic. Their strong sense of discipline and commitment to promoting beauty with a purpose inspired me to become a better version of myself. Thanks to this platform, I now have the possibility to showcase my skills and advance our society. I am grateful to the nurturing for providing me with a space to organise my objectives and aspirations."

"I'd also want to congratulate my coworker Hanna Kalema Tumukunde on becoming Miss Uganda 2023. My sisters Whitney Martha Ademun and Agwang Proscy Premah, who placed second and third, respectively, deserve my congratulations as well. Thank you for a strong conclusion to the event."

"As Miss Uganda Elite 2023/2024, I'm honoured to represent Uganda in the Miss Elite International beauty pageant in Egypt. I'm determined to make the most of this opportunity to display the brilliance, beauty, and culture of our country while also making a good impact on the rest of the globe."

The administrators at Victoria University deserve a special thank you as well. Mr. Rajiv Ruparelia, you have been a constant source of inspiration and strength for me during this journey with your unwavering support, mentorship, and guidance. Without your aid, I would not have been able to.

I wish to thank Prof. Lawrence Muganga, the vice chancellor of Victoria University, for all of his assistance, advice, and encouragement along the way. Prof. Muganga, because of your dedication to promoting genuine learning in the East African Region and the continent as a whole, I am thankful for the opportunity to study and grow under your guidance.

Let me express my gratitude to Prof. Muganga and your whole team for their help. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with such lovely individuals who support my objectives and aspirations.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the vice chancellor and administration of Victoria University for awarding me a full scholarship in recognition of my victory as Miss Elite Uganda. In addition to being a reward for my achievements, this scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for me to pursue my goals and positively impact my community. It serves as a reminder to other students that our institution will still support us even if we produce something noteworthy.


I want to thank Queen Sheeba Karungi, Mr. Bagenda Sam (also known as Dr. Bbosa), comedians Madrat and Chiko, and other Victoria University ambassadors and supporters for their help in promoting me and enlisting the support of Victoria University students. Queen Sheeba, I hope you now see how far we have come and that this is only the beginning.

My lovely mother and the rest of the family are now up. I want to take this chance to express my profound gratitude and appreciation for your unwavering love and support throughout my life, especially through the challenging times. I've always found strength and inspiration in your love.

You never wavered in your belief in me, even at my lowest moments, and that has inspired me to keep trying and never give up. Your encouraging comments and being in my life have helped me get through a lot of challenges.

This victory is not just mine; it belongs to our whole family. That demonstrates our tremendous relationship and tenacity. Thank you for being the light in my life and for always reminding me of my courage and fortitude.

Everything here is for you! I will always be grateful for your love and support, and I cherish each and every one of you. My father must be delighted with me, wherever he is.

I want to thank everyone who voted for me, my close friends, the media, and everyone else. I'm grateful to everyone who went above and beyond to assist me along the road, especially those who voted for me every day. I also appreciate your love and support during this competition. Your steadfast dedication and encouragement have warmed my heart. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends in my life.

I want to express my gratitude to everyone once more for their assistance.

The journey has just started...

Nyahsun Husna

Post a Comment

0 Comments